The first session of PIANC (world Association for water borne Transport Infrastructure) was held in ports and Maritime Organization of Iran with 14 Iranian members of PIANC on Jan. 14, 2011.
The most important subjects and suggestions of the meetings are as follows:
- Applying the PIANC reports in domestic projects and preparation of regulations and
dispatch of the relevant reports to the universities consultants marine elites, etc.
- The necessity of experts suitable for each specialized commission with the purpose of representation of the commissions that do not possess any representative.
- Notifying Chabahar Development contractor of report number 108 and implementation of all its contents as the binding document.
- Submittion of relevant scientific data to PIANC as the Iranian scientific – practical activities
- attendance facilitation of the representative members or presenters of worthwhile scientific papers in PIANC meetings.